1. Who is regarded as the most humble person in the Bible apart from Jesus? Numbers 12:3 2.
2. Joseph died at the age of? 110 years
3. What is the oldest book in the OT to be written? Job (1446 &1406 BC)
4. What is the youngest book in the OT? Malachi -400 BC
5. Chapters in the Bible? 1189
6. Prison epistles? Colossians, Philippians, Ephesians and Philemon
7. Which two meals did Samson never took for breakfast?
8. “For I know that my redeemer lives, And He shall stand at last on the earth.” Job 19:25
9. In which plain was the Image of Gold set by Nebuchadnezzar? Dura (Dan 3:1)
10. Which kind of animal did not enter the Noah’s ark and was not killed by the floods?
11. “And we know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose” Romans 8:28
12. Which are the colours of Salvation and their representation depicted in construction of the earthly Sanctuary? Red-Jesus our Saviour Blue-Our Heavenly Jesus Purple-Christ our King White-Christ’s Righteousness
13. What is the name of the captain of the King’s guard who had gone out to kill the wise men of Babylon? Arioch; Daniel 2:14)
14. Read Matthew 17:21
15. What is the name of the wife Abraham took after Sarah died? Keturah; Gen 25:1)
16. “God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a human being, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not make it happen?” Numbers 23:19
17. Which two women have their names written amongst the people of Faith? Sarah (Heb 11:11); Rahab (Heb 11:35)
18. How many times did the Israelites go round the walls of Jericho before it was brought down? 13 times
19. What are the names of Jacob’s sons not borne of Leah and Rachael? Dan, Naphtali, Gad and Asher; Gen 35:25-26
20. What was the name of Saul’s wife? Ahinoam; 1 Sam 14:50